[PT Multi Bintang Indonesia Tbk, Talavera Office Park, 20th fl. Jl. Let Jend TB Simatupang kav. 22 – 26, Jakarta, Indonesia] ("BINTANG EXPERIENCE” or “we” or “us”) is the controller of the processing of all personal data collected through this website dedicated to our brand BINTANG EXPERIENCE (the “Website”). BINTANG EXPERIENCE respects your privacy and is committed to keeping your Personal Data secure and managing it in accordance with our legal responsibilities under applicable data protection laws.
2. What Personal Data We Collect and How We Use your Personal Data
You can use the majority of our Website without being required to provide any Personal Data to us. For certain services or activities you will need to provide Personal Data for us to be able to provide you the requested service or product or for you to participate in the activity. Requested information on the Website is mandatory. If you do not provide the requested information, we will not be able to deliver the service or product to you or you cannot participate in the activity. In addition to information you are required to provide to us in order to participate in activities/campaigns, we collect certain information when you visit our Website.
- Booking form
If you fill the booking form, you will be asked for several personal information, name, birth date, nationality, phone number, email address, and an image of your identification to be able to book. We need this information to process your registration and to be able to communicate with you about the administration needed for the tour.
- Participation in campaigns, prize draws, contests
If you take part in contests or events, depending on the campaign, prize draw or contest you will be asked for your name, email address, home address, telephone number and answers to open questions in order to ‘win’. If needed to send you the prizes per regular mail (e.g. as for tickets or products), we will also ask for your physical address or we may ask other specific details needed to award your prize to you. The information will not be used for other purposes if you have not explicitly been informed about these purposes and/or have been asked for prior consent.
- Information when you contact us
If you visit our Website and have a question or other remark, you can submit our Contact Form. You will be asked to provide your name and email address and obviously information about your request. We will only use this information to respond to your question. We will register your requests, questions and our responses and other actions to handle your request.
- information about your visit to and use of our Website
We collect certain information when you visit our Website, such as your IP address, which web pages you visit, device category, browser, and type of internet browser, clicks and views. The information about your use of our Website and services enables us to build segments, which are groups of website visitors or customers with a number of common characteristics such as age group, gender or region. We will likely add you to one of our segments. Segments are used by us to customize the Website and to e.g. change the order of search results or where we place certain offers so you are more likely to see these. We may also use segments to show online advertisements that we think are relevant for you and to send you commercial messages.
We use this Personal Data as it is necessary in our legitimate interests to do so to be able to promote our products and services to our consumers and website visitors, to enable us to attract more consumers, to improve the sale of our products and services.
- Marketing; information about your online searches (clicks and views), your setting on our Website, your customer service requests and contact history can be combined by us. This information enables us to use different channels for relationship management and marketing of our products and services to you via e-mail, direct mail, social media, telephone or online advertising which may include personalizing Website content and offers so these are tailored to your preferences. You can always opt-out of receiving our newsletter, direct mail, social media and telephone and you can always object to our use of your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes (for more information about how to do this, read the paragraphs below).
We use this Personal Data as it is necessary in our legitimate interests to be able to promote our products and services to our customers and website visitors, to enable us to attract more customers, to improve the sale of our products. We will retain the Personal Data as specified under the relevant purposes for which the Personal Data have been collected (e.g. when contacting us, when visiting our Website, when filling booking form, for taking part in prize draws).
- Maintenance and optimizations of our Website
Your Personal Data will also be used for maintenance and analysis of our Website to solve performance issues, to improve the availability and user experience. We log all use of our Website.
Our use of your Personal Data for these purposes is necessary in our legitimate interests and the information will be retained for a maximum period of 14 months. The logs of the use of our Website will be deleted within 14 months after creation.
3. How We Share Your Personal Data
We may need to share Personal Data with third parties to help us provide services and products to you and to run our Website. These third parties are:
• BINTANG EXPERIENCE group companies for the purpose of storing Personal Data processed via the Website, due to shared IT systems
• service providers where this is needed to provide us with a service and to provide data analytics services
• Service providers that help us organize campaigns and promotions
• First and Third party advertising companies
• Media agencies for marketing purposes and research purposes
• In case, BINTANG EXPERIENCE sells all or some of the assets or shares of a BINTANG EXPERIENCE group company to which Personal Data was transferred to a third party, your Personal Data may be provided to this third party.
These parties may be located in Indonesia or elsewhere in the world. When Personal Data is stored by us outside of Indonesia, we will ensure an adequate level of protection of the transferred Data. We require service providers to use appropriate measures to protect the confidentiality and security of the Personal Data.
We may also need to provide Personal Data to law enforcement bodies in order to comply with any legal obligation or court order.
4. Security of Personal Data
5. Retention of Your Personal Data
7. Social Media
You may choose to share information on our Website via social media, such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and YouTube. This means that the information you share, with name and preferences, shall be visible to visitors of your personal pages. We advise you to carefully read the privacy policies of the social media parties as these are applicable to the processing of your Personal Data by these parties.
8. Children's Privacy
The Website is not intended for use by individuals under the age of 21 (or the applicable legal age for consuming the products in question). We do not knowingly collect Personal Data from individuals under the age of 21.
9. Your Rights to Access, Rectification, Deletion, Restriction and Data Portability
You have the right to request an overview of your Personal Data processed by or on behalf of us. You have the right to have your Data rectified, deleted or restricted (as appropriate). You can exercise this right by contacting this web form with a data privacy request. Please note that requests that do not meet the requirements set out by applicable law or BINTANG EXPERIENCE guidelines may be requested to be re-issued or ultimately denied and that certain Personal Data may be exempt from such access, rectification and deletion requests pursuant to applicable data protection laws or other laws and regulations.
You have the right to receive the Personal Data that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and in certain circumstances we will, at your request, transmit your Data to another controller where this is technically feasible.
10. Your Right to Object
You also have a right, in certain circumstances, to require us to stop processing your Personal Data, but where we have compelling legitimate grounds, we will continue processing your Personal Data. However, you have the right to object to our use of your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes, including profiling, and when you do so, we will accommodate your request. Where you have provided consent to our use of your Personal Data, you have the right to withdraw your consent without this effecting the lawfulness of our use of this Data before your withdrawal.